Romance, sophistication, museums, famous restaurants helped Paris become the dream destination of tourists around the world.
1.Thanh world’s most romantic city: Paris is known under the name “city of love”. Guests can stroll through the gardens of Fontainebleau Palace on the outskirts of the city, or county where the diva hilly born Edith Piaf, enjoy a show at the Palais Garnier or a dinner at La Fermette Marboeu …
2. Paris 70 Michelin restaurant, of which 10 are mounted 3-star restaurant.
3. Paris has the world’s largest museum and a wealth of museums, large and small: Tourists come here will not be able to ignore the Louvre with the world famous works.
4. The frame gorgeous stained glass windows: Inside the Sainte Chapelle church, you will see the beautiful stained glass windows in the world from the 13th century with 15 large windows and exquisite decoration for the chapel , bringing the virtual space whenever sunlight through.
5. Paris is home to delicious cakes: Cedric Grolet, the pastry chef at Le Meurice is one who has hands of gold for baking.
6. The oldest restaurant in France: Procope restaurant there since 1686 and is still known for good food, affordable. In the restaurant still retains the hat of Napoleon and the table where Voltaire drank coffee every day.
7. Where is the famous cemetery in the world: PÃ¨re Lachaise in, you can find the graves of Jim Morrison, Edith Piaf, Chopin and Oscar Wilde. This is also the resting place of French journalist Victor Noir, who was shot dead in 1870 and Pierre Bonapart, nephew of Napoleon.
8. Paradise shopping believers: The Boulevard Haussmann shopping in – Galeries Lafayette, Printemps become shimmering Christmas. And at Fauchon and HÃ©diard has two splendid shopping continents. Place VendÃ´me jewelry or fashion in Avenue Montaigne unequaled.
9. The famous restaurant: Nowhere in the world have such restaurants in Paris, with exquisite dishes, the waiter apron, bustles diners to enjoy.
10. unique coffee culture: Although in any other area in the city, you will always encounter the lovely cafe, sip morning coffee, read newspaper, with sunshine Lanai.
11. Giant Catacombs: Under ground Paris catacombs stretches 280 km, with the remains of 6 million people. Show catacombs are open for guests to visit.
12. The European stock markets: MarchÃ© aux Puces de St-Ouen and MarchÃ© aux puces de la Porte de Vanves is where you can find beautiful lace items, the embroidered tablecloth, or the hand-blown glass vases with beautiful oil paintings.